Punch Quest is an arcade-style fighting game that utilises the increasingly popular auto-run mechanic. This allows you to just concentrate on slamming, punching, and uppercutting the monsters you come across in their stupid faces.
If you're looking to dispatch your enemies with a little more flair, however, you can jump on the back of a laser-shooting dinosaur or turn yourself into a magical gnome.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization that gets shown off on our friend scoreboards.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).