Super Monsters Ate My Condo!
Adult Swim's Silver Award-winning Super Monsters Ate My Condo! is an extremely colourful match-three puzzler in which you're tasked with combining three or more similarly coloured apartments.
Your twin aims, then, are to complete more than 90 varied missions and bag as many points as you possibly can in just two minutes. Missions include nabbing specific combos and reaching a pre-determined high score.
“Completely wacky style that’s almost impossible not to love” ★★★★★ - TouchArcade
“Super Monsters Ate My Condo makes a great game even better” -The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)
Adult Swim's giant, hungry monsters are back for a second helping in Super Monsters Ate My Condo! Everyone's favorite colored condo-matching experience is now more frantic than ever as you try to get as many points as possible in TWO MINUTES. Make matches with helpful new condos like the bank and the clock while avoiding nasty new condos that generate nukes and acid. Spin the Monster Wheel for good luck and grab all-new boosts to send your multiplier (and your score) into the mesosphere! (FYI, the mesosphere is higher than the stratosphere -- look it up.) See below for the complete list of exciting new features!
Brought to you by Adult Swim Games, creators of “Robot Unicorn Attack”, and PikPok, creators of "Flick Kick Football".
- Two-minute time limit for fast, frenzied fun!
- Over 90 goals to complete. Can you earn the rank of “Condo Eater”?
– Equip boosts that’ll buy yourself some time or improve monster powers
– New crazy condos like the dog, nuke, clock, acid and more
– Spin the Monster Wheel for a shot at extra coins or power-ups
– Dress the monsters up in fancy hats to raise your multiplier to insane levels
– Universal app works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
– Stores player data on iCloud so you can continue your progress across multiple devices
– GameCenter support to challenge your friends on the leaderboards
– Share your top scores on Facebook and Twitter
– Can you discover the “Orient Express”?
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.