Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer
Card-based games are generally really good or spectacularly bad. Incinerator Studios's Bronze Award-winning title undeniably falls into the former camp. It was conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, though, so that's hardly surprising.
In Ascension, you have to defeat antagonist the "Fallen One", using a deck of 50 hand-drawn cards, in order to achieve fame and honour.
Take on the role of a powerful Champions aligned with one of the four factions found within the world of Vigil – Dhartha, Nairi, Sadranis, and Kor. Experience the new Rally game mechanic, andnew multifaction Monsters and Constructs to defeat or use in order to gain victory!
Ascension: Realms Unraveled expansion is all new. This new expansion introduces Dual Faction heroes and the ability to Multi-Unite heroes of the same faction for even bigger rewards! It also features 14 new Transforming Heroes, Constructs, and Monsters.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, is the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS. Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
• Universal Application: Play on iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Air running iOS 5 and up for free.
• 1st officially licensed deck building game for iPhone and iPad.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
• Enhanced visual optimization for iPhone 4 and iPad using high resolution graphics designed for the retina display
Also by Playdek:
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop