Audible – audio books, original series & podcasts
Do you struggle to find the time to read? If so, be sure to check out the Audiobooks by Audible app.
This app allows you to download more than 100,000 audiobooks, and listen to them while you're on the train or at the gym. If you listen to a particularly good book, you can instantly let your friends know about it via Facebook and Twitter.
Turn any time into storytime: listen to your favorite stories anywhere, on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. Speed through your commute with a thriller, fuel your next training session with facts, find yourself transported into a realm of romance and intrigue, while your carpet gets cleaner than ever before. With Audible, the possibilities are endless.
Listen to best sellers:
•The Girl on the Train
•Truly, Madly, Guilty
•The Power of Habit
•A Man Called Ove
•When Breath Becomes Air
•End of Watch
A wide range of popular categories like:
•Crime and Thrillers
•Mindfulness and meditation
Features designed for the audiobook listener:
• Chapter navigation
• Listen over wifi, save on data
• Download to your device for offline listening
• Create clips of favorite passages and share with friends and on social media
• Send any book in your library to your friends - their first book is on us
• Sleep mode, dark or light theme, variable narration speed, button-free mode and more
• Compatible with thousands of ebooks from Amazon- switch seamlessly between listening to your audiobooks and reading on your Kindle with Whispersync for Voice.
• The app syncs your furthest listening position for bookmarks, notes, and clips between iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android, and Windows 10, using Whispersync technology.
Supports Audible.com, Audible.com.au, Audible.co.jp, Audible.co.uk, Audible.de, Audible.it, and Audible.fr
Let us help you at www.audible.com/help or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com